- Create a summer bucket list – Sit down and make a list of all the things you want to do this summer. It’s a fun approach to making goals and having a deadline (the end of summer) to have them completed. Check out this organized list of awesome things to do in St. Louis for ideas.
- Take Dad to the Ball Game – Father’s day is Sunday, June 21 and we’re celebrating by giving away a 4-pack of tickets to the Cardinals game! Find out how to enter and no matter what, don’t forget to tell your dad how much you love him.
- Make the post-grad transition – Know someone shuffling home from college in boomerang fashion, highly anticipating joining the job market this summer? Share these financial goals with them so they can make the appropriate adjustments to the real world.
- Visit the local farmer’s market – A lot of things come into season in June so save on your summer groceries by getting your produce local. When you buy produce that hails from California or Mexico, the packing and distribution charges are factored into the bill. Take full advantage of the things grown in the region and check out your local farmer’s market this weekend!
- Update your home – The slow pace of summer is the perfect time to undertake those home projects you’ve been putting off. Start off with something easy by giving your home’s hardware a little update and then work your way into something more substantial. Apply for a HELOC and read 6 summer projects to increase your home’s value.
Share the knowledge